In 2020 we look at the cruelty-free and animal testing status of the brand.
Is KVD Vegan Beauty Cruelty-Free?
Is KVD Vegan Beauty cruelty-free? YES! Kat Von D is cruelty-free and accredited with PETA. Kat Von D does not test on animals, and their products are not sold in China where animal testing is required by law.
KVD Vegan Beauty Products – What they sell
Kat Von D Beauty sells makeup, fragrances, brushes, candles, and empty palettes.
Is Kat Von D owned by a parent company?
Yes, they are owned by LVMH who test on animals, though the KVD Vegan Beauty brand itself does not test on animals. Kat sold her share of the company to KENDO.
Is Kat Von D Beauty in China?
Does Kat Von D Beauty sell in China? No, Kat Von D Beauty is not sold in China.
Does Kat Von D Beauty test on animals?
No, Kat Von D Beauty does not test their products on animals.
Is KVD Vegan Beauty vegan?
Yes, all Kat Von D products are 100% vegan meaning none of their products contain animal-derived ingredients.
100% PURE CRUELTY-FREE STATUS – THIS BRAND HAS CONFIRMED THE FOLLOWING:
- they do not sell their products in mainland China or any other country that requires animal testing by law
- they do not outsource or commission third parties to test on their behalf
- their ingredient suppliers do not test on animals
- they do not test their products on animals at any point
- they do not test their ingredients on animals
This brand is cruelty-free in 2020!
Want more? Check out our current list of cruelty-free brands.
Looking for beauty brands selling vegan products only?