Current cruelty-free status in 2020
Is Axiology Cruelty-Free?
YES! Axiology is cruelty-free and all their products are 100% vegan. Axiology is PETA certified and do not sell their products in China, nor do they test their products on animals.
What they sell
Axiology sells makeup with a focus on lipsticks and pencils made from natural and organic ingredients.
Are they owned by a parent company?
No, they are not owned by a parent company that tests on animals.
Do they sell in China?
Is Axiology sold in China? No, Axiology does not sell in China.
Is Axiology palm oil free?
Yes, Axiology makeup is free from palm oil and its derivatives.
Axiology is completely palm-oil free. We do not use any ingredients that have palm oil derivatives in them.”
Is Axiology vegan?
Yes, all their products are 100% vegan.
Axiology Cruelty-Free Status – This brand has confirmed the following:
- they do not sell their products in mainland China or any other country that requires animal testing by law
- they do not outsource or commission third parties to test on their behalf
- their ingredient suppliers do not test on animals
- they do not test their products on animals at any point
- they do not test their ingredients on animals
This brand is cruelty-free in 2020!
Want more? Check out our current list of cruelty-free brands.