Current cruelty-free status in 2020
Is Athar’a Pure Cruelty-Free?
YES! Athar’a Pure is cruelty-free. They are accredited with both PETA and Leaping Bunny, and all their products are vegan. Athar’a Pure does not sell in China where it is required by law to test on animals, and their products are not tested on animals.
What they sell
Athar’a Pure sells all natural skin and body care like cleansers, masks, and scrubs, as well as soaps, toners, acne treatments, and anti-aging products.
Are they owned by a parent company?
No, they are not owned by a parent company.
Do they sell in China?
No, they do not sell their products in China.
Is Athar’a Pure vegan?
Yes, all Athar’a Pure products are vegan.
Athar’a Pure Cruelty-Free Status – This brand has confirmed the following:
- they do not sell their products in mainland China or any other country that requires animal testing by law
- they do not outsource or commission third parties to test on their behalf
- their ingredient suppliers do not test on animals
- they do not test their products on animals at any point
- they do not test their ingredients on animals
This brand is cruelty-free in 2020!
Want more? Check out our current list of cruelty-free brands.