Current cruelty-free status in 2020
Is Arctic Fox Cruelty-Free?
YES! Arctic Fox is cruelty-free, accredited with PETA, and all their products are vegan. Arctic Fox do not sell in China where it is required by law to test on animals, and their products are not tested on animals.
What they sell
Arctic Fox sells brightly colored hair dye.
Is Arctic Fox owned by a parent company?
No, they are not owned by a parent company that tests on animals.
Arctic Fox animal testing policy
The Arctic Fox animal testing policy states they do not test their products on animals.
Does Arctic Fox test on animals?
No, Arctic Fox does not test their products on animals.
Does Arctic Fox sell in China?
Is Arctic Fox sold in China? No, they do not sell their products in China.
Is Arctic Fox vegan?
Yes, all Arctic Fox products are vegan. Here is the Arctic Fox ingredients list for your convenience:
Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride
Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
*May also contain:
Basic Blue 3, Basic Blue 7, Basic Orange 1, Basic Orange 31, Basic Red 22, Basic Red 51, Basic Yellow 29, Basic Yellow 87, Basic Violet 2, Basic Violet 13, Ext. Violet 2
Arctic Fox Cruelty-Free Status – This brand has confirmed the following:
- they do not sell their products in mainland China or any other country that requires animal testing by law
- they do not outsource or commission third parties to test on their behalf
- their ingredient suppliers do not test on animals
- they do not test their products on animals at any point
- they do not test their ingredients on animals
This brand is cruelty-free in 2020!
Want more? Check out our current list of cruelty-free brands.