Current cruelty-free status in 2020
Is Africa Organics Cruelty-Free?
YES! Africa Organics is cruelty-free, accredited with PETA, and all their products are vegan. Africa Organics do not sell in China where it is required by law to test on animals, and their products are not tested on animals.
What they sell
Africa Organics sells body washes and lotions, shampoo and conditioner, and hair treatments.
Are they owned by a parent company?
No, they are not owned by a parent company that tests on animals.
Does Africa Organics test on animals?
No, Africa Organics do not test on animals.
Do they sell in China?
No, they do not sell their products in China.
Is Africa Organics vegan?
Yes, all Africa Organics products are vegan.
Africa Organics Cruelty-Free Status – This brand has confirmed the following:
- they do not sell their products in mainland China or any other country that requires animal testing by law
- they do not outsource or commission third parties to test on their behalf
- their ingredient suppliers do not test on animals
- they do not test their products on animals at any point
- they do not test their ingredients on animals
This brand is cruelty-free in 2020!
Want more? Check out our current list of cruelty-free brands.