Current cruelty-free status in 2020
Is 786 Cosmetics Cruelty-Free?
YES! 786 Cosmetics is cruelty-free, accredited with PETA, and all their products are vegan and Halal certified. 786 Cosmetics do not sell in China where it is required by law to test on animals, and their products are not tested on animals.
What they sell
786 Cosmetics sell nail polish and other nail accessories.
Are they owned by a parent company?
No, they are not owned by a parent company who test on animals.
Do they sell in China?
No, they do not sell their products in China.
Is 786 Cosmetics vegan?
Yes, all 786 Cosmetics products are vegan.
786 Cruelty-Free Status – This brand has confirmed the following:
- they do not sell their products in mainland China or any other country that requires animal testing by law
- they do not outsource or commission third parties to test on their behalf
- their ingredient suppliers do not test on animals
- they do not test their products on animals at any point
- they do not test their ingredients on animals
This brand is cruelty-free in 2020!
Want more? Check out our current list of cruelty-free brands.